Key Features of Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) 64GB 6GB
- Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) 64GB 6GB was Launched in October, 2018.
- It is available on MegaStore.pk
- Samsung Display
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors 6.3 inches, 100.2 cm2 (~80.1% screen-to-body ratio) 1080 x 2220 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- 162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm (6.40 x 3.03 x 0.31 in)
- 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)
- Adreno 512
- microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot), Internal 64/128 GB, 6/8 GB RAM
- Quad 24MP + 8MP + 10MP + 5MP (Rear) | 24MP (Selfie)
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, ANT+
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3800 mAh battery
- Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue, Bubblegum Pink
The Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 (SM-A920F/DS 64GB) is a good Android phone with 2.2Ghz Octa-Core processor that allows run games and heavy applications.
An advantage of the Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 (SM-A920F/DS 64GB) is the possibility of using two mobile carriers, a Dual-SIM device with two SIM card slots.
Great connectivity of this device includes Bluetooth 5.0 version A2DP/LE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + MIMO (2.4Ghz, 5Ghz) and NFC to make payments and allows connection to other devices.
Including the battery, the Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 (SM-A920F/DS 64GB) phone has 183 grams and it’s a very thin device, only 7.8 mm.